The DOWA group prepared the CSR Policy based on the Dowa Group’s Corporate Philosophy and Standards of Conduct, referring to the rules of United Nations Global Compact Guidelines. We endeavor to share the policy with all employees and implement it in our CSR efforts.
- We will aim at being an open, transparent company to society.
- We will respect international agreements and strive to prevent corruption such as bribery.
- We will make procurement considering CSR.
- All employees will take part spontaneously in safety activities to improve the level of safety and hygiene in the workplace, based on our basic philosophy of “Safety is the top priority.”
- We are committed to preventing accidents at work and supporting health of employees.
- We will provide customers (clients and local communities) with products and services that contribute to building a resource-recycling society.
- We will reduce environmental burden and risk in our business activities.
- The management and employees together take part in environmental conservation activities.
- We will promote business activities considering biodiversity.
- We will promote social contribution appropriate with community standards together with local communities.